Saturday, September 26, 2009

Embark

It's been a long a winding journey so far, and I've decided to share my thoughts with you.

Hello everyone, Thank you for reading my blog!

My name is Alannya, I am just a regular girl with a passion for knowledge and gaming. If you stumbled upon this blog, I'm assuming you are part of the World of Warcraft community! We once were the few, but over the years the game has expanded and has become, what some might call...an epidemic. I'm starting this blog, as a place to keep my memories, findings, experiences and thoughts as I travel through Azeroth and also, real life.

I don't know much about WoW, I probably can't teach you much...but I'll try to take you along on my journey of becoming a better Druid and WoW player. Boring? Maybe...Real? Of course.

So a little about me... I am a Feral Druid on the US server of Elune. I'm not originally from this server, but as far as I can see, this will be my permanent home. I recently hit level 80, about 3 weeks ago. So you can find me doing heroics, 10man raiding or sitting in Moonglade!

I have few friends on WoW, mostly for lack of trying, but I hope this blog expands that area of my life in many great ways. I belong to the guild From Accounting and they are a great group of people...so far! I've been inspired by many people throughout my wow journey, but mostly by one of the most brilliant druids out there, Lissanna...you can find her blog located on the sidebar or just..here: www.restokin.com.

Well that was a confusing bunch of information thrown at you, but I think all introductory posts are! So if your reading this, feel free to contact me and tell me what you think!

See you on Elune!

<3~ Alannya

1 comment:

  1. Yay Amber! Glad this will be your permanent home!

    TTYL
    Eric

    ReplyDelete